Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
04 June 2009
Bruny fun
It really is worth the effort it takes to get to Bruny Island. In an attempt to enjoy ourselves while Andrew is away (as opposed to doing the daily grind just around home), we headed to Bruny for 3 nights, invited some friends and had a great time. Some fun pics...
Looks like so much fun. Glad you are surviving, I've been thinking of you lots. Little Nick looks totally different than when we saw him in May - they change so fast. He has Andrew/Daniel all over him. :)
3 comments:
Adorable! We want to come to Bruny Island, TOO! :)
Looks like so much fun. Glad you are surviving, I've been thinking of you lots. Little Nick looks totally different than when we saw him in May - they change so fast. He has Andrew/Daniel all over him. :)
oxoxo
Blessings to you sister - I am glad you had a good time! Miss you so very much.
Post a Comment