Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
10 June 2009
*Sigh*
My sister just put this on her blog, and I just couldn't stop laughing, so have to share.
It's titled: "Are women born this way?"
i just came across this blog while i was netsurfing. my moroccan brother in-law speaks arabic which i don't understand but the baby girl reminded me of him :) lovely kids!
5 comments:
That is halarious!!!
Sounds like she is speaking arabic??
WAY too funny! James was laughing his head off!
pardon the ignorance, but "Ena", can you to tell me who you are?
i just came across this blog while i was netsurfing. my moroccan brother in-law speaks arabic which i don't understand but the baby girl reminded me of him :) lovely kids!
Post a Comment