Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
10 November 2008
Looking back
Just having fun looking back at old photos and comparing kids...
---
Daniel at 5 days old
Laura at one and a half weeks old
Nicholas at 3 weeks old
And the progression of 'family photos' with each birth.
So fun to see old photos - I've never seen any of Laura and Daniel. I think the one of Nicholas looks a lot like Daniel too. Why I am trying to figure out who he looks like??! :)
3 comments:
So fun to see old photos - I've never seen any of Laura and Daniel. I think the one of Nicholas looks a lot like Daniel too. Why I am trying to figure out who he looks like??! :)
xoxo
I love it. Very cool collection there! Love reading your blog!
How is it that you keep getting younger with each birth?? Not fair!!
Post a Comment