Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
26 November 2008
A good performance
At the risk of being redundant with posting about smiles... it is always great when a video actually manages to capture the moment. Thought this was a great performance for 7 weeks!
5 comments:
Erica says: I like the smiles and he is cute!
Nate says: I like Nicholas!
Auntie says - I MISS YOU!!! I cant wait to meet you little man!
GREAT movie!! Love it!
DAD
Love seeing little Nicholas in action! So adorable! Smiles are the best. :)
Oh I love it! I'm still getting caught up on my blogs since my computer was down. I love all the new pictures!!
Smiles can NEVER be redundant! Post away, friend!
Post a Comment