Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
04 November 2008
Cheating?
1st day with 3 kids on my own, and no disasters yet. But tell me if you think it's cheating to count today when Andrew went to work at 10.30, Beth came over for an hour over lunchtime, then both older kids went for naps...?? The TV has been on for too long today, I'm still in sweat pants (not an uncommon sight), and my hair has been back in a rubber band since my shower (hey, at least i had a shower!) Might as well ease into it, hey?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That little sign pretty much sums it up: 3 kids, one being a newborn - well, you can flash this card in people's faces for a loooong time. Those early days are tricky, to say the least, and I was just thinking about how glad I am that they are behind me. Soon enough for you and no doubt, you'll be up and in a routine before you should be. now if there was just some way to make the big kids get it that the idea is to rest....and take care of themselves!!! :)
xxoo
good for you Sarah!!!! I think it counts.. i'm sick today and so we've had the tv on.. i'm still in sweatpants and we haven't left the house. but you know.. i don't even have three.. you're doing a great job!!!!
Sounds like you are doing a fantastic job! Easing into it is the best thing to do if you ask me!
Well this morning EVERYONE was up at 6:15 - damn Daylight savings!! so here it is 8 am - no breakfast - jammies, blankets, television... I am still bra-less! Some days are better than others... Life goes on. All we have is today and sometimes you have to take it as it comes!
Showering is really overrated.
Sometimes you just have to let it be a TV day, morning, afternoon... For you to have gotten a shower at all is a step in the right direction! Love ya sis!
Love it! Welcome to three! You're already a pro. : )
Definitely ease into it, you are awesome!
Sounds like life around our house these days too and I can't claim to have a newborn anymore! :)
Wait...did your husband have a month of time off?
You are doing awesome...so glad to hear the stories! :)
Post a Comment