09 April 2008

The short list...

I hear you asking, "What else has there been?" Well, I don't have pictures of all my pregnancy mishaps, but suffice it to say that the combo of me, the stove/oven and pregnancy doesn't go well:

* eggs boiled dry after an hour and a half (all the while wondering what the neighbors were cooking!)

* multiple burnt bread disasters under the grill/broiler (but that's not a prego thing actually)

* and with the below picture attached for your further amusement, a pot of pumpkin soup that blurped all over the stove and countertops while I completely forgot about it...

2 comments:

LWB said...

I'm laughing so much right now! My favorite is boiling the egg to death - and I can just see the part of you thinking over and over "what ARE my neighbors cooking?!" :)

Anonymous said...

Are you cooking when you come here?

MOM