Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
02 April 2008
Seeing double
Just had an ultrasound this morning - happened to get into a doctor with little notice, which was surprising - and saw two little heartbeats where we had only seen one at the 6 week ultrasound... um, we're just taking big breaths and trying to see straight...
* 11.30pm 1st April: Okay, the tally reached 10 (that I know of), and included my own parents, which I didn't expect (and a bonus freaked out sister who called me the next day without reading this addition to the post)!! Happy April Fools Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS!!!! SO FUN! Joke's on Andrew for sure. :)
xoxo
p.s. this better not be your idea of an April Fool's joke!
Am I gullible or is this just a coincidence??? I'll check back tomorrow... :)
WELL, YOU GOT US GOOD !!!!!
WAY TO GO SARAH!
MOM & DAD
Crazy Aussies! :) Great one, Sarah!!
Oh sister! I believed it for a split second before I read the little note on the bottom! What a great April Fools day joke!
I'm a little late, but you totally would have gotten me, too! very funny!
Post a Comment