09 April 2008

Just adding to the list...

...of the silly things I've done when pregnant...Maybe it's just from being in a hurry, but I've never done this before...I was out for an hour last night before noticing, at which point my friends had noticed and not said anything!
* and thanks Jenn for your word of encouragement (in the comments), thinking that I had to get kids out the door with me too... i wish i could blame it on that, but no, it was just me, only me, just one pair of shoes...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! ROFLOL!!! I think half of that is having two other kids that you are trying to get ready at the same time - in ADDITION to being pregnant. You would have never done that with the the Daniel and I doubt Laura either. Thanks for sharing a good laugh!!!

Abbey said...

that is really funny. i'm sorry i missed it!!

LWB said...

HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sarah; I'm sure it will get better once you have three kids running around:)

~Shelby