05 March 2008

2+ Kids

Okay, so I added a "+" sign in the blog description a few weeks ago, but just to be official about it, here's a picture of our baby #3, due mid-October (I'm only 8 weeks along, but it takes too much effort to keep it a secret). It's not much in the way of a photo, I know, but at the bottom of the picture there is the recording of the heartbeat, which we saw and heard pumping away. I didn't think that 3rd time around it would bring tears, but yeah, just little happy tears. Maybe because of everything that had come to pass in the previous weeks, I don't know. There is something lovely in anticipating a new life at a time like this...

4 comments:

LWB said...

Don't forget to add the "+" to the sidebar that says "who are we?" :)

So excited about #3, just wish we were all going to be together when both of our new additions arrive! I never get over hearing the heartbeat either - and so early on - it's just amazing to think, "wow, there is a *life* in there."

xoxo

Anonymous said...

We're so happy you're joining the Family of Five club!!
~Shelby

Gjovigs said...

Congrats! It's so beautiful and such a miracle! Can't wait to see that little pooch!
Bonnie

LilPrecious said...

Congratulations to you and Andrew on baby #3!! We will look forward to all the updates on the blog - thanks for sharing your happy news so early!!