08 January 2008

Lord help me

And I do mean God. Really. This is a full body-to-the-floor tantrum. Laura has gotten some idea that this is the most appropriate way to react to something as simple as "Laura don't touch". If this was a video, the audio [by Laura] would go something like "No. No. NO. NO!!' - and so on and so forth. My parents are reading this with smug little smiles right now, but I also hope they're praying...

4 comments:

LWB said...

LOL! I'm sorry, I can't help it! But only because I can relate too. We need to get together fast for coffee and discuss strategies. God love our strong willed little girls!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was fun to read that! It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts. I can just imagine you laughing behind her on this one...!

Anonymous said...

So funny Sarah! I can totally HEAR the sound effects too! Hopefully laughing with you...

Gjovigs said...

Sarah.. it's funny how such a post will give so many comments of people who can relate. We certainly can! Kenji & I are reading the strong willed child.. and the book said sometimes the worst is yet with the teenage years. Let's only pray that the discipline we give our children will curb it before the teenage years! ...and keep us laughing afterwards with our children!