18 January 2008

Apparently it's mushroom day!!

He just makes me laugh, this 3-year old. I feel like I'm writing down a few things every day!
--
D: "I put stuff in this bag"
M: "What was it?"
D: "When we get married I can tell you"






--
"When I grow up I want to be the stopper guy!"







--
D: "Mom, lean down, I have to tell you a secret... It's mushroom day!"
[smile/choke/laugh at the randomness of this] M: "What made you say that it was mushroom day?"
D: "Because I just thought of saying it and I thought it would make you laugh!"

**He wanted to make me laugh. Love it.**

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you are printing out your blogs and filing them in a scrapbook or memory book of some kind. HOw cute of him - Mushroom day? Whatever with that. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like the 'Stopper Guy"! Why? What for? What's so cool about that? Even in a kids eyes? But they're all great.

Love you,
DAD

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!! I just remembered Sarah, you took the training to be a STOPPER GUY!! You can show him how!