16 July 2012

Roller Towne

Well this place was actually called Woody's Skate and Ride, but for all I knew I was a 10 year old in Roller Towne, back when my dad had the short but awesome stint at managing a roller skating rink in California. 
Okay, not his dream job, but pretty cool for a 10 year old and her friends!
The only difference was the music - 1D replacing Cindi Lauper and Madonna. 
I hear you asking, were you the nerd adult doing the limbo on skates? 
Yes I was. Luckily no pictures...

2 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

LOL! Memories! Except that we didn't use inline skates. DAD

Jennifer said...

Oh Roller Towne how I loved thee. Dad hated it - but it was COOL to have my dad WORK there. Still remember the speed skates I owned and going there early with dad to skate while he worked...

I could totally see you as a Derby Girl sister...