Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
Oh, I can relate. Erica had it a few years ago and the only way I FINALLY got rid of it was combing her hair with a lice comb every night for 2 weeks. It took over 2 hours. It was not fun.
So sorry for Mum! the troops seem pretty happy with their hats! Never had to go thru that with you girls! Hope you conquer it really fast! Mom aka Gramma Pam
2 comments:
Oh, I can relate. Erica had it a few years ago and the only way I FINALLY got rid of it was combing her hair with a lice comb every night for 2 weeks. It took over 2 hours. It was not fun.
Sorry sister.
So sorry for Mum! the troops seem pretty happy with their hats!
Never had to go thru that with you girls! Hope you conquer it really fast!
Mom aka Gramma Pam
Post a Comment