Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
So far I have only pulled out one of my kids' teeth - and it was on the sly... they wont let me come near them. Dang it. But I have the pliers standing by... :)
I see a lot of Andrew in this shot for some reason.
Eww, eww, eww! I can't believe you pulled it. I want nothing to do with loose teeth - even my own kids; I dread this phase, but will put on my best brave face whenever E shows me how it's bending in both directions, hanging on a hinge. BARF!!
5 comments:
LOL!! Yeah, you are your fathers daughter. Too funny!! DAD
So far I have only pulled out one of my kids' teeth - and it was on the sly... they wont let me come near them. Dang it. But I have the pliers standing by... :)
Love it! I have Assisted in several tooth removal, with willing participants! I am my fathers Daughter too!!!
I see a lot of Andrew in this shot for some reason.
Eww, eww, eww! I can't believe you pulled it. I want nothing to do with loose teeth - even my own kids; I dread this phase, but will put on my best brave face whenever E shows me how it's bending in both directions, hanging on a hinge. BARF!!
:)
xoxo
Oh my goodness he is just as handsome as Andrew there! I can't believe what a young man he is becoming.
Post a Comment