Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
10 December 2010
Ballet girl
Laura had her final ballet 'concert', which was really a session to see what they do in their "baby ballerinas" class each week, so just a demonstration basically. I have yet to get video off my phone, but it was so cute. She was very serious. And more than a little confident (or bossy, if you were the girl she was elbowing to get in line first). It was so fun to watch, and it even made this ballet-wary mother a bit softer to the idea if she does end up really being interested in it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness she is adorable! Love how she is an original; the only one in pink! You go girlfriend!
Post a Comment