19 November 2010

Just a tip

If you have a virus running through your house, don't put green food colouring in the kids' dessert and call it frog custard.

Even if they seem to be feeling fine.

You might have to rename it "Frog Custard Revisited" when it gets vomited up in one of the child's beds.

I officially have cabin fever after day 6 of sick kids.

No, that is not my photo. Thankfully I didn't capture my own image of the event.

ps. thank you Daniel for being the first to get sick, because - although you are SO fatalistic when you're sick - you are a super helper this morning taking care of your brother and sister.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

ew.
ew.
EW.
Nerds Cereal.
'nuf said.
[LOL!!!]

SB said...

yeah, the nerds cereal story was nearly part of the post, but in the end i forgot. don't worry, i definitely had flashbacks.

Pam and Steve said...

Just add this all to your stories you can tell when other moms start talking about their "vomit stories"
and you can one up theirs!! Green
custard!?!?!?! yuk
Mom

LilPrecious said...

I'm with Jenn... EWWWWWW!!
I hope you have a germ free house soon!!

Jennifer said...

Hey - but what a great mom you are for making Frog Custard! My kids ask me to make Green Eggs adn Ham and I just cant bear it - it makes me cringe to see them eating something so fake looking...

Ahh. Memories. We want the decorated tree, big meal, fantastic trip - but the frog custard barf is gonna make it to the top of the list for sure. Here's to the moments that make our lives!!