Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
Oh, what a wonderful day it is when you get to have nachos...
yes - but did you arrange the chips one by one? (yes mom - I do.)And since I learned from YOU the whole salsa + sour cream thing - there is a little bit of mom and you in my lunches!
Okay, what is up with the sour cream and salsa thing? Tell me about that as that Lowen gene seems to be missing in the Bell pool....
Ohhhh, yummo! Nachos with salsa & sour cream!! The best lunch ever...In a way, I'm sorry you got this gene! But then again, it is soooogood!Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, what a wonderful day it is when you get to have nachos...
yes - but did you arrange the chips one by one? (yes mom - I do.)
And since I learned from YOU the whole salsa + sour cream thing - there is a little bit of mom and you in my lunches!
Okay, what is up with the sour cream and salsa thing? Tell me about that as that Lowen gene seems to be missing in the Bell pool....
Ohhhh, yummo! Nachos with salsa & sour cream!! The best lunch ever...
In a way, I'm sorry you got this gene! But then again, it is soooo
good!
Mom
Post a Comment