Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
04 October 2010
Can I just parent some adults for a change?
I'm sure I would have coped better today if I had been in charge of 3 grownups...
Adults!?! I'm not sure that would be any better...But I can certainly understand feeling that way! Jill's right...turn around and your children are having children..... Mom
3 comments:
Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy! Mommy? Mommy!!!!!! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM! (tug on shirt) Mommy. Mommy.
Losing my MIND!!! Chicago here I come!
Love the honesty! Don't wish for that too soon though, soon enough that will be true!
But there are definately THOSE days for me too....
Adults!?! I'm not sure that would be any better...But I can certainly
understand feeling that way!
Jill's right...turn around and your
children are having children.....
Mom
Post a Comment