Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
13 August 2010
Worth it.
This is what I cross that ocean for.
From my grandparents, to their 19 great-grandkids, for a grand total of 48 people (and 1 absent), there is no doubt it's worth it.
That's a lot of people taking over a campground!
and this familyof course...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And I for one am so glad you do come across that ocean! It was so much fun getting to talk with you and Andrew. Like Andrew said it is nice to cry and laugh in the same conversation. You two are such wonderful loving parents! Your kids are just adorable! You are such a pleasure to be around! Can't wait for the next time! a
2 comments:
And I for one am so glad you do come across that ocean! It was so much fun getting to talk with you and Andrew. Like Andrew said it is nice to cry and laugh in the same conversation. You two are such wonderful loving parents! Your kids are just adorable! You are such a pleasure to be around! Can't wait for the next time!
a
I'm happy you brave a long flight w/ three children just for us. Love you!!
Post a Comment