11 August 2010

2 WheeeEEEELSSS!!!

I might just be slightly more excited about this than Daniel. But probably not...

It all clicked for him yesterday. 
I was running along next to him:
Mum: You're doing great, do you feel like you've really got the hang of it now? 
Daniel: Yeah, that's what I'm hearing in my head.
Mum: What do you hear???
Daniel: 'You can do it.'

He prayed last night: Thank you that I can ride a bike on 2 wheels now like everyone else, like Chris and Jake and Ryan...
I woke this morning and he was by the bed, helmet on... already been out riding.
---
And not to be left too far behind, Nick has 2 wheels he's been working on. He's been pushing the scooter around for the whole of camping, and just yesterday put a foot on and started riding. He's off!!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Way to go DANIEL!!! It was so much fun watching you ride on two wheels!

You, too, Nick!

Anonymous said...

So proud!
Aunty Shaz

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB BOYS!!!
a