03 April 2010

House tour...

Sometimes I think it's crazy that we gave up walking outside to this view:
- to move to a house without a view (but we can see the mountain from our bedrooms, and that's very pretty!). The new house has heaps more space (tho a challenge in itself) and the backyard is brilliant - huge, flat, full of bushes and corners to explore, and even a cubbyhouse! We've so far had such incredible end-of-summer weather too, so we've been living outside and the kids can even ride their bikes here!
I tried to do this video quickly and with minimal shaking, but it's hard... 
We really do love it here. Come and visit!

2 comments:

LWB said...

I hope we can come sooner than later. That expiration date on that bottle of wine we gave Andrew is creeping up!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the tour! It was fun to see your gorgeous new place and heavenly backyard. It looks like a Spanish influenced craftsman to me. You have beautiful furniture. I love the red couches. Kudos on being all unpacked! AMAZING!
Now to get a tour of the front yard and views from the house? hehehehe
a