Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
How fun to see Indian families in India! I live with so many wonderful Indian families, it is hard to remember that they have not always been here. Do you have pictures of the wonderful food you have been eating? What kind of business does Andrew do in India? a
3 comments:
Faces that God is crazy in love with... Thanks for posting this today.
How fun to see Indian families in India! I live with so many wonderful Indian families, it is hard to remember that they have not always been here. Do you have pictures of the wonderful food you have been eating? What kind of business does Andrew do in India?
a
WOW!! Thanks Sarah - I hope you have had an AMAZING time!!
Post a Comment