Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
Love Daniels face in the jumping picture - I thought that was Isaac with chocolate on his face - love the smile in Laura's eyes under the pig mask - and massive sunglasses are the funnest thing ever!! OH how I am missing you! I bet you wont get this till after you get back - but I am DYING for August and some Nick Love - but most of all I miss YOU my sister.
4 comments:
Love IT!!!
Love Daniels face in the jumping picture - I thought that was Isaac with chocolate on his face - love the smile in Laura's eyes under the pig mask - and massive sunglasses are the funnest thing ever!! OH how I am missing you! I bet you wont get this till after you get back - but I am DYING for August and some Nick Love - but most of all I miss YOU my sister.
Hurray! WHat great pics! I agree with Jenn, I MISS YOU!!! Such fun you all are having - I just want to join in!
Still waiting for pics of the new digs and area!!!!
a
ps okay okay i miss you too
You Sypkes' are a fun bunch!
Post a Comment