Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
14 March 2010
Chat chat chat
So after only just moving the kids into one room in the old house, in this house Daniel has his own room and Laura and Nick share, which they decided on their own after Daniel said he was "wishing for separate bedrooms in the new house". I didn't think Laura would agree, but then she is quite happy 'taking care' of Nick. So that's what we did. Soon after we moved in I asked them if they missed sharing a room. Laura seemed to miss it a bit but wasn't worried. Daniel said, "No, I like going to sleep where it's quiet, and I don't have to listen to 'chat, chat, chat'." Yes, that's Laura to a tee. She talks herself to sleep, no surprise there! Just never knew quite how he felt about it till then. Classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SSSHHHHHWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!
PICTURES!!!!
a
Wow did he nail her or what!! She is always the last to sleep! Poor Daniel, what he has to put up with!
Post a Comment