Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
17 February 2010
Random info
The Simpsons are having their 20th anniversary. No way, I remember when the Simpsons arrived on TV. Oh that's right, I'm nearly 34. The math: subtract 20 years and you still have a double digit number. Kinda depressing.
It is scary - especially when I found out the other day that the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is considered a classic!!! I don't feel old enough for our popular movies to be considered classics!!
3 comments:
Oooooo, I'll be the one to say it! I am, after all, your little sis! YOU ARE OLD!!! Hehehehe... Love you!
slow down sister, 4 years goes by fast and you only have 2 months till you're in your 4th decade as well!!!
It is scary - especially when I found out the other day that the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is considered a classic!!! I don't feel old enough for our popular movies to be considered classics!!
Post a Comment