Daniel DID in fact go to school today, just in case you thought I might be intentionally sabotaging his first year of school. He was up and completely dressed before I was even out of bed (which according to a
previous post, apparently isn't too difficult!).
Start-of-school-quote (Daniel to Laura): "You won't see me really much. I have a lot of years to go!"
... meanwhile Nick is loving acting like a big kid at the kids table, and Laura is looking after him, making sure his paper is attached to the table with AMPLE amounts of tape...
...and more of Nick wanting to be a big kid - he loved wearing Daniel's school shirt around the house. Funny kid.

3 comments:
Oh I love those cute kids!! And so Aussie with his sun hat. I was thinking - such a nice day for a first day - then I remembered - I IS SUMMER there! Oh yeah. Stinking rain.
Yeah!!! First day of school with such a smile on his face! Go Daniel!! The years will go fast! Such a great big sis & Nick is getting so big !!
Love you all-Mom
Yah Daniel! First day of school is such a big moment. Ayden and I are looking forward to that day this Summer in July. :) We both are getting excited already! Did you cry on that first day? :)
Post a Comment