Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
08 October 2008
Nicholas
Welcome to our family little boy.
Nicholas Andrew Sypkes
Born 8th October, 2008 (happy shared birthday Oma!)
3.04am
3.7 kgs/8 lbs 2 oz
53 cm long
congrats Sarah.. I was just thinking about you today!! Would love to have some good heart to heart parenting talks. Miss those days! Congrats again!!! What a sweet sweet boy!! The kids must be so excited!!!
I love the one of him naked and all scrunched up on the scale. Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting. I miss you and can't wait to hear stories of what the big kids think of little bro.
6 comments:
I can't wait to meet him!!
Congratulations to all of you!! He is precious!
congrats Sarah.. I was just thinking about you today!! Would love to have some good heart to heart parenting talks. Miss those days! Congrats again!!! What a sweet sweet boy!! The kids must be so excited!!!
Congratulations again! I hope all is going well and Nicholas is settling in to the family well. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
I love the one of him naked and all scrunched up on the scale. Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting. I miss you and can't wait to hear stories of what the big kids think of little bro.
xoxo
Yeah for boys! (no offense Laura!) Welcome to the family Nicholas! Can't wait to meet him and see you all! Miss you, Loves!
Post a Comment