Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
22 October 2008
Coming home...
A bit of a belated post. but nevertheless...
The kids have loved Nicholas, and even in just the past 2 days Daniel has taken an increased interest in him. Laura kisses his head all the time. I love it and hope it lasts.
Here's a selection of photos from the past 3 weeks:
On our last night before leaving the hospital for the reality of home... hands tucked up by his little red newborn face - so cute...
Leaving the hospital with all 3 kids...
No, this isn't a picture of Laura, it is her sharing her blanket with Nicholas, a high honour that he hasn't the slightest clue about!
Nicholas telling Grandma all about the 5 days of his life that she missed - this is us picking them up from the airport...
The siblings having a chat...
Hey Transformer, can't you transform that baby into one that's not crying?
Alice in Wonderland taking a walk to the park with Grandpa, while Daniel the Transformer stayed behind because he didn't want to change out of his Transformer costume...
Nicholas at 10 days old
Daniel captured Laura's 'mad face'. It can be real or pretend from moment to moment. This one's pretend, I think.
3 kids in the bath! Well, sort of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Such miracles! Glad to see y'all are doing so well with 3 (not that we had any doubts at all!). The Big Sister and Big Brother seem to be stepping right into their roles!
You MUST tell me where you found such a great infant tub!!!
Again, congratulations. The pictures are truly wonderful, thank you so much for posting!
Oh, I am SOOOO jealous! He is beautiful and I just loved all the pictures! Love you sis!
He's adorable! Thanks for the new pictures; I know it's hard:)
Love the new shots. I am hardly surprised that Laura is relishing in her new big sister role; she was born "The Boss." That shot of her in her Alice dress - fabulous! I know you are missing your parents - not just the help, but having them around in general. Goodbyes are so yuck. Miss you tons!
xoxox
Ahhh...it makes me miss that newborn phase already and it has only been 6 months! :)
The three of them are completely adorable together...what cuties!
The photos are GREAT! I think my favs are the one of Nicholas in the hospital with his hands tucked under his chin, the two of your parents holding him at the airport, and definitely Laura's mad face! I definitely need to know where you got that infant tub too! I was wondering how you do bath-time with more than one when one is a newborn. Now I have my answer!!
How is it that once siblings has a new baby sibling added to their family, they look so grown up? Daniel and Laura look like they've grown a ton in just a few weeks. So sweet of them to love their baby brother. Nicholas is in good hands.
Post a Comment