09 June 2008

Unsupervised

This is for my cousin Shelby, who recently had a post about her own unsupervised children!
Unsupervised on Monday: Apparently she's been watching me and knows what to do with mascara!

Unsupervised on Friday: the first haircut!! Not that it was meant to be the first haircut, but her brother did the honors. And he cut his own hair. And he cut a friend's hair. And that friend also cut Laura's hair and another friend's hair... or that's the story I got anyway! It's rather amusing, and not as bad as it looks, because that clump came from a variety of areas on her head, and luckily not in the front or a big chunk in one spot. But at least I have some hair to save - Abbey, you want some? Some of it might be Ellie's?!!!

3 comments:

LWB said...

Oh oh! I remember the last time Laura got into your lip gloss.....sneaky girl! And I can't believe - well, I can - the haircut story. So glad it's not too bad, just in time for graduation pics - perfect! One time I cut my bangs SHORT right before professional photos - and my mom went ahead with it; I look ridiculous. I think every kid has a haircutting story from their childhood.

xoxo

Jill said...

Too, Too, Too funny!!! If I read it right then 4 kids got their hair cut that day? Yikes, what fun!

Anonymous said...

You should really try and keep an eye on your kids lady!