What a weekend. I have had enough of sitting in the sun to last me a month or more, but it was so worth it. The atmosphere at each ceremony was exciting, and the kids did so well at each one, picking up on our excitement by yelling out, at fairly interesting times, "D
aaaady!!"
The processional - okay, it's hard to see him, but he's in the middle with his hand raised!

Having him take the kids across made me feel like I was represented up there... we did it! Yes, I know, he did it, but I kind of felt like we completed something too!!

3 comments:
grad pictures are great brings back all the emotion very easily !!!
oh, this makes me miss everything, especially you guys! elise has been saying many times "i hope I get to see daniel and laura again soon." :(
hope the week is a bit more relaxed now that all the festivities are done.
xoxo
Oh, makes me reminicient of those Stanford days...days that all of us will never forget, huh?
Post a Comment