I leave on Saturday for a driving trip to Oregon by myself - ALL by myself. And I am busy-in-my-head trying to decide how to spend my time. It's like this panic (not really, of course) of wanting to spend it exactly the right way and not waste it. Like thinking it's so good (and so rare!) that it might just slip away if I'm not careful (4 days goes by fast in normal life, right?). So what would you do?
3 comments:
Ok, so, I'm not sure you want me to post what I'd do, since in involves a gun(s), camping and wandering around eastern Oregon. If the season was right it might involve some big game.
Love you, DAD
I have a few *small* things to give to you for your car trip. Other than that, I don't know where you're staying but I would take long, long baths (so you need to be staying some place that doesn't have scary tubs) and bring a few movies with you to watch at night (I can also help, if you'd like to come peruse our collection - new additions from our Sept China trip!), and of course, a book (a fun book, not parenting or self-help - I can also help with that, if you need something to borrow).
This is going to be great for you!
xoxo
Don't do anything!! I find that "Nothingness" is the best gift. By that I mean, reading, sleeping, drinking coffee, and going to the movies. Maybe you could even do some Christmas shopping without a child in tow!
Enjoy!
~Shelby aka: Jealous in the Northwest
Post a Comment