08 November 2007

Daniel

...the bike and the scooter are having a rest.
---------------
...my calendar gets some decoration!

1st picture: I've written so much about Laura lately. Maybe she's learning so much, so quickly, that it's just fun to share. And besides, Daniel is just busy riding around outside this week, giving his scooter and bike a real workout. I think preschool has made him more independent and happier with his own company
(and more bossy to other kids too, but we are working on that!).
---
2nd picture: When he's not outside he wants to read, draw, do activity books... He found my calendar the other morning before I came downstairs. At a glance it looks like scribbles, but no... look carefully - he connected the numbers like many other 'dot-to-dot' activities in books (he added decorations on other months too). And although the look in his eye told me he knew he shouldn't have done it, I did leave it on the ground, so I couldn't be too annoyed with him. . :)

No comments: