Well, this is Laura's second 3-word sentence: "Where go Daddy?"
Okay, it's not quite that enunciated, but she says it over and over, and is not sure why Daddy left this morning (for his first day of classes). She walked around for awhile with her hands out asking "Where is he" and "Where go Daddy?" Her first 3-word sentence was a couple weeks ago. She found her blanket and showed Dad: "My bay Daddy!"
Do you think she is in love with her dad?
2 comments:
Hey Sarah! Welcome back home! I love reading your blog to keep up on how you all are doing. :) Which preschool is Daniel going to? I am so glad he is loving it so far! Laura is such a doll in her little p-jamas talking about Daddy, so cute!
Love, Cindy Q.
I love it when she finds Andrew's shirt while she's looking for Dad - it's like she's saying "well, here's his shirt ... it's a start!"
Post a Comment