02 September 2007

Another beach holiday...

The Harris' arrived Sunday morning at 10am. We went from the airport to a beach house north of San Francisco, arrived there at 1pm, and stayed there till Friday. Not bad for getting immediately into holiday mode! Ella and Daniel have been become great friends again, it's been so fun to watch...
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

It was all very organized actually. One of the Andrew's cooked,

while the other Andrew was on kid duty!


The kids played hard, can you tell?

We had to put Laura in the middle just to keep an eye on them...

Saying goodbye to the beach life...



Oh, and yeah, we did actually go to the beach!












4 comments:

LWB said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm so glad! Hope you guys made it back to Aust. safely. Keep me posted on things; praying for you guys.

LWB said...

That last comment was from Laurie, BTW. I just realized that you might not know who LWB is! :)

Vanessa said...

I could be fooled into thinking your life over there is just a series of holidays!

Looks like you're having an awesome time with the Harris family, great to see!

Vanessa

Jennifer said...

Hello sister! Fun to look at your site. I will look at it regularly! You look like such a mom in the group picture. It looks like you all had so much fun -

I hope to see you again soon.

I love you - Jenn