Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
09 August 2007
Childhood...
Really, what is better than summertime as a kid?!!
Sarah... that's great! I love it.. I miss those playtimes with you. I thought of you today because I got out the paint with Elijah & because I made Tuna melts.. would've loved to have shared them with you!...anyway, he reminded me today that we're not supposed to paint on the walls (that happened my last activity time I had with him). Will call you to see how you're doing.. I've been praying for you! Bonnie
1 comment:
Sarah... that's great! I love it.. I miss those playtimes with you. I thought of you today because I got out the paint with Elijah & because I made Tuna melts.. would've loved to have shared them with you!...anyway, he reminded me today that we're not supposed to paint on the walls (that happened my last activity time I had with him). Will call you to see how you're doing.. I've been praying for you! Bonnie
Post a Comment