Our family has grown.
For now at least.
For now at least.
Man this fostering stuff is complicated. Emotionally at least...
Welcoming a new child and spending the next few months bonding,
while never knowing really what the outcome will be.
Complicated.
while never knowing really what the outcome will be.
Complicated.
Baby T was 4 days old when we picked him up from the hospital.
He's now 4 months old, and it really has been a full 4 months.
I've never felt more at capacity, more stretched on all fronts,
more continuously flowing between all the tasks/needs/people
demanding my attention. But I have also never felt more right.
Like what we are doing is somehow just right.
Hard, but the very thing we should be doing.
Loving a child into our family because that is what he needs.
more continuously flowing between all the tasks/needs/people
demanding my attention. But I have also never felt more right.
Like what we are doing is somehow just right.
Hard, but the very thing we should be doing.
Loving a child into our family because that is what he needs.
first smiles
sweet bond
nick is always wanting a cuddle
We don't know how long Mr T will be with us,
it looks like he's here for awhile, but we don't know
what that means exactly. He is smiley and happy
and we think becoming kind of cheeky. He's growing like a weed
and sleeping like a champ now, which is like gold!

2 comments:
Beautiful! Wish I could give him a cuddle right now��
I just wanna hug you all! Missing you... <3
Post a Comment