Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
28 September 2015
Updated.
Hey Erica, this is for you. My blog. Officially updated!!
(but just quietly I think you should encourage your mom and Aunt Jill to update theirs, as their last blog posts are older than mine. just sayin...)
Come on woman!!! i know you're dealing with a mountain of housework, kids, husband, end of school, Christmas, busy busy busy, oh and about to go overseas - but please do post a pic of something interesting.....And yes, before you bother checking, I have officially blogged our trip ;)
2 comments:
You are a big stinker!!
Come on woman!!! i know you're dealing with a mountain of housework, kids, husband, end of school, Christmas, busy busy busy, oh and about to go overseas - but please do post a pic of something interesting.....And yes, before you bother checking, I have officially blogged our trip ;)
Post a Comment