More about that bossy sister post.
Amazing how my stages of life have shaped my view of myself. It's possible I thought of my older sister as the bossy one, but it's also possible that a few of my friends now think it's obviously me who's the bossy sister. Also possible, in the mix of all the possibilities, is that my younger sister thinks the older 2 of us are equally bossy. So be it. As long as I have friends that are more bossy than me, I'm good!! (one friend said, "i've never thought of any interaction with you as you being bossy"... followed by her looking around at her husband and mine, and saying, "ohhhh, is that because I'm more bossy?!!!"). :) Oh how we judge ourselves compared to others.
Here's to just trying to be me.
Bossy or not... depending on who you ask. xx
Love those sisters.

No comments:
Post a Comment