Nick turned 6 and Oma turned... well let's just say she turned a number that worked
with 4 at the end of Nick's 6, so it was the only year where
with 4 at the end of Nick's 6, so it was the only year where
I could make these cakes and the numbers worked.
Bit of fun...
Bit of fun...
Waking up...
Beautiful moon on his birthday - an eclipse that night!
This boy moves around a lot, I can't often get a clear shot of him...
A winner of a present - a digital (toy but still real!) camera that adds
animation to the photo. The kids set up their own photography business
on the day and they took turns asking everyone to book in a photo shoot.
Took 2 friends to the movies.
Can't lose with popcorn, soft drink and then McDonalds afterwards!
Happy birthday Nick!
We love your easygoing nature,
your confidence,
We love your easygoing nature,
your confidence,
your ability to make friends with anyone,
how you don't like when you don't know people's names,
and your love for your siblings.
how you don't like when you don't know people's names,
and your love for your siblings.
What a wonderful brother you are.
Quote of the day (actually the night before):
"I can't wait to be 6 cause then I can take Dad down in wrestling."
(me: 'do you think that will happen as soon as you turn 6?')
"Yep."

1 comment:
Such a great post! Love the comment! Someday, Nick, someday!
Gramma
Post a Comment