07 March 2013

School x3

How fun to have Grandma and Grandpa here for the first week of school.
Not sure why we didn't get a picture with them and the kids to prove they were here!!!

Dad making pancakes on the first day of school. Go Andrew!

Nick looking too grown up, off to his first year of school. 
3 full days a week. Sheesh.

No Nick isn't a midget, just a goofball!

He's taken to carrying backpacks for the others.
Here he has all three.
Such an enthusiastic smile, gotta love him being the big kinder kid.

Nick said to me today, "Now that I"m at school I have to follow all the rules cause it's my school too." Like which ones? "Like no shouting or spitting." Yep, that'd be a good start!

1 comment:

The Duo Downunder said...

How is it that ALL 3 are now at school?! I remember when Daniel was just entering prep... or kinder, whatever you want to call it. ;)