Little C wriggles till she gets on her tummy. Then sleeps really well!
The kids' school holiday games around the house have been fun to watch
How could I have thought that all those stuffed animals didn't have a purpose...
Dad's been commissioned to build a treehouse. So far the best quote has been Nick's. When some of us were going to town, Nick chose to stay with Grandpa, saying very seriously, "I'm staying because otherwise Grandpa will have to do all the work!"
Stay tuned for the final pics cause Dad doesn't build stuff halfway!
I'd like to say I've been cooking gourmet for my parents (best of intentions not followed through), but I got out a bunch of everything and Mom made a gourmet Asian crunchy noodle chicken salad. Yum!
Our bird Bella loves having more people around who like her.
As we drove to Bruny Island yesterday it was pouring, then bright and sunny when we got there, so gotta go for a walk on the beach!
1 comment:
That is SO COOL that Dad is building a treehouse! Love that! Wonderful pics... missing you all.
Post a Comment