Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
25 December 2012
Merry Warm Christmas
Looks like Santa makes it to the Southern Hemisphere for a warm Christmas morning!
Must be hard to continue on northward tonight to the cold...
Missing you too! Can;t wait to soak up some of that sun...we've even had snow already, just a dusting. Thanks for skyping...good to see everyone. Love, Mom (aka Gramma)
2 comments:
Missing you too! Can;t wait to soak up some of that sun...we've even had snow already, just a dusting. Thanks for skyping...good to see everyone.
Love, Mom (aka Gramma)
Thanks for making me cry on this Christmas morning... I miss you and wish I could share those smiles and awesome kiddos on this special day...
Post a Comment