Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
21 August 2012
94 and going strong.
My grandpa just turned 94.
I got him playing on Incredibooth on an iPad.
This is the result.
How do you get them to do these awesome things? You are the one who can GGS to smile in a camera, and GGL to play on an iPad??? Seriously?? Oh my. You should print that and have them hang it on their fridge like all good photobooth pictures should be...
3 comments:
How do you get them to do these awesome things? You are the one who can GGS to smile in a camera, and GGL to play on an iPad??? Seriously?? Oh my. You should print that and have them hang it on their fridge like all good photobooth pictures should be...
oh and BTW - I am stealing your pictures for my blog.
Just sayin'.
Great!! Just great! Can't believe you got him to do that! He's still pretty sharp, isn't he?
Mom (daughter of this great guy ;)
Post a Comment