Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
29 April 2012
Photo Albums
I wanna be like dad...
Daniel and Andrew 2004
(Andrew wishes to clarify that what is on the bedside table is not his side of the bed)
3 comments:
Hardy har har! Had a good LOL about that one. Dont you love peeks into the past.. seems like yesterday and yet, not so much...
The days are long but the years are oh so fast...
Love it! Totally agree with Jenn, "the days are long but the years are oh so fast..." soooo true.
Looks like the tv tray next to my living room chair! LOL! Mom loves it!?!? DAD
Post a Comment