28 March 2012

Sweet Nick

I love 3-year olds. Tomorrow is Andrew's birthday and Nick helped me wrap presents. Then we hid them in the spare room.
Nick: "But Mum, if Dad comes in the front door then he will go in the spare room and see the presents."
Mum: "It's okay, I hid them in the cupboard."
N: "Oh, good."
- Then at dinner:
N: "Dad, we wrapped your presents and we hid them in..."
M: "Nick, don't tell him where they are, it's a surprise, remember?"
N: "I won't!" ..."Dad, we hid them in the spare room in the cupboard so don't look in there."

Too much excitement for one 3-year old to keep to himself.
These are the days I will miss when they have passed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read this over and over, I enjoy it but, I know you already know this, but, every season has things in it that make it unique and special all by itself. I think I can honestly say that we enjoyed each stage of our girls lives uniquely and specially on it's own. Maybe even more that the previous. Each stage has it's own special times that can't be replicated but they build on each other. LOVE YA, DAD