We didn't get much done in the weeks before school started. The house has
been a terrible mess, I felt like I was constantly packing and unpacking for
weekend trips to Bruny... but we did have fun amidst the chaos, although
I kind of broke down a few times, feeling overwhelmed by constant
kids/entertaining/cooking/cleaning, but now school is in full swing and
the house is coming back together and really, what did it matter anyway?!!
Of course photos don't show a complete picture of life,
but it's probably a good thing that the camera doesn't come out
to memorialize the times I lost the plot!
been a terrible mess, I felt like I was constantly packing and unpacking for
weekend trips to Bruny... but we did have fun amidst the chaos, although
I kind of broke down a few times, feeling overwhelmed by constant
kids/entertaining/cooking/cleaning, but now school is in full swing and
the house is coming back together and really, what did it matter anyway?!!
Of course photos don't show a complete picture of life,
but it's probably a good thing that the camera doesn't come out
to memorialize the times I lost the plot!
---
Homemade cookies and cream ice cream, yum!
Little brother just hanging around wherever his big brother is...
The bird thinks she's human and loves to play around the kids.
Hanging with Aunty Sharon
More bike riding at a cool bike park with stop signs and even a traffic light!
Having Opa and Grandmarie over for dinner.
The kids had fun showing their 5 year old books.
Goofing off in the rain at our new house (more about that later, we haven't moved yet)
bruny bruny bruny
Now back to school we go!
Goodbye Summer holidays... :(




2 comments:
Glad you got to spend a bunch of time at Bruny!! Looks like it was a ton of fun. That bike park is awesome!
Gramma
Is it later yet? I want to know about the new house!!
Post a Comment