Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
10 November 2011
3 on 2
3 years old and on 2 wheels.
Go Nick.
I'm telling you, my sister's trick really works!
He's always been coordinated and hugely interested
in anything physical, but this is cool.
Wish I'd tried it with all the kids, but then
you tend to go with what they are interested in...
Can't wait till he's confident enough to go for a real bike ride!
5 comments:
Reminds me of Ryan - he was 3 as well. That pedal trick is the best! SO awesome to see how proud he is of himself! Congrats Nick!!
Do tell! What's the pedal trick?
Kelli - see the post from sept 6th... Try it if Landry has any interest in bikes!!
Great Job Nick!! Grandpa
NO WAY!!!
Post a Comment