Lots of reasons not to like them:
They're old, we've had them forever.
Faded. Badly.
Bulky and Arrogant. I get so tired of the space they consume and how they can't just quietly sit in a corner!
There's now 3 of them. Thanks Uncle Luke.
But seriously, how could a mum possibly get rid of them when they are the source of this kind of fun!!
They're old, we've had them forever.
Faded. Badly.
Bulky and Arrogant. I get so tired of the space they consume and how they can't just quietly sit in a corner!
There's now 3 of them. Thanks Uncle Luke.
But seriously, how could a mum possibly get rid of them when they are the source of this kind of fun!!
4 comments:
I know how you feel, I feel the same way! But looking at those adorable pictures, I might just get some for the playroom??? NO!
So cute, what a happy kid!
Mom
LOVE that you got the mid-air shots! Hmmmm... maybe we need to invest in some beanbags... I'm thinking James and Jeremy would be in HEAVEN!! A great rainy day activity too...
Oh my stars. I was also plagued by 3 beanbags at once! They're in a landfill now. Yours will be there too someday; patience:)
So you go for the Bombers now, eh? ;) Go Pies! hee,hee :) I wish we were in Melbourne still so badly!!!
Post a Comment