19 April 2011

Missing them!

It's been a few weeks now since my parents have gone, and I miss them! No Mom and Dad, it didn't take me this long to miss you... just looking at pictures tonight and missing you again. 
-----
The beautiful view at the farm stay we spent three nights at.

Riding the ski lift up the mountain.
Hey Dad, don't miss the view!

The view down. It doesn't like a huge drop from my feet but it was!

 "Thanks, but I'll stay up here and wave at you!"

 Riding down. No snow, but it was still a beautiful sight.

A relaxing day by the lake. 

...and another foot shot. I think I have some attachment to feeling relaxed 
by taking a picture of myself relaxing. Perhaps I need to see someone about that...

A walk on the beach at one of our favourite places.  

M & D, thank you for coming all the way down here, for taking your vacation time to cross that ocean, and for putting up with swollen feet and jetlag to come here and do daily life with us. Love you.

1 comment:

Pam and Steve said...

Good memories! Thanks! DAD