Life, memories, trips... lately I only seem to be blogging for a birthday. Hard to prioritise blogging over being with people, or doing the stuff related to taking care of these people. But I do love keeping the memories here, even if it's sporadic.
29 September 2010
Ballet
For Laura, the day has finally come. All else pales in comparison...
Complete with real ballet shoes (even though she noticed that "they don't have the ribbon mum")
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BALLERINA!! I think the ribbon is only on toe shoes, and as any suffering ballerina will tell you, toe shoes are only for after your feet stop growing!!! Spin on tiny dancer!
3 comments:
Oh, sooooo stinkin' cute is she?? And she doesn't LOVE to show off her outfit, does she? ;)
Loves to you and miss you all!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BALLERINA!!
I think the ribbon is only on toe shoes, and as any suffering ballerina will tell you, toe shoes are only for after your feet stop growing!!!
Spin on tiny dancer!
Pure happiness!!! You have got to do a video..PLEASE! Have a ball
Laura!
Love, Grandma Pam
Post a Comment